Maiden Home furniture is made-to-order in the USA. Their modern, luxurious furniture is sustainable and made with high quality materials.
Made In: ★★★★★
Starting Sofa Price: ★★★★☆
See in-person?: ★★★★☆
Lead Times: ★★★★★
Shipping & Delivery: ★★★★★
Return Policy: ★★★☆☆
Home Trial: ☆☆☆☆☆
Buy if you love the beautiful, modern high-end design but not for comfort.
Made In: ★★★★☆
Starting Sofa Price: ★★★☆☆
See in-person?: ★★★★★
Lead Times: ★★★★☆
Shipping & Delivery: ★★★★☆
Return Policy: ★★★☆☆
Home Trial: ★★★☆☆
Design-driven luxury for the modern home—handcrafted to the highest standards by our North Carolina artisans. The concept begins in our studio, where we design every piece to be high in comfort and rich in detail. Shape, curvature, and our signature tailoring form a collection of modern yet timeless silhouettes.
Sofas, sectionals, chairs, beds, coffees tables, benches and ottomans, dining tables, dining chairs and stools
• Made in the US
• Limited Customization Options
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
China & USA
"We design everything we make. Blu Dot was founded twenty years ago by designers. We built a business to support our design habit and to have control of the entire process, from product development through the customer experience. Everything that we make and sell was designed right here, in our studio, in Minneapolis."
Living, Bedroom, Dinning, Office, Lighting, Outdoor
• We design everything we make
• Modern furniture made to last.
• Good design is a beautiful process.
• Certified by the CertiPUR-US® program
• Water-based, low-VOC glues and stains used whenever possible
• Hardwoods meet the standards of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
• Springs made of recycled steel
• Cushion cores made with renewable, soy-based foam
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics
"One of our core design principles is efficiency. We push for efficiency in every aspect of a product, from the use of materials, to machining and production, to packaging and transportation. With higher efficiency, we use fewer resources and make a smaller environmental footprint. Additionally, during the design process we consider the environmental impact of each decision we make and, whenever possible, choose the option that has a smaller impact on the environment. We also believe that buying good designs that last is a great way to be environmentally friendly."
• Sustainable Limited Life Time Warranty
• Modular sofa options
• No Sales
• Only one return per household
• No commercial grade fabric
• No reviews with pictures on the website
• Unique designs made in-house
• Very clean & simple designs
• Quality materials
• Pretty transparent design process
• Free Swatches
• High price point
• No reviews on website
• Not many options, limited upholsteries
• 70+ Swatches
• Performance Grade
• Commercial Grade
Fabric, configurations, and sofa width.
3 types (fabric, velvet, leather), limited colors. Depends on product line
Limited; fabric & leg finish
No custom cushion options.
Cushion materials depend on the product. No options
The Jones is their only modular collection.
They do have a couple modular sofa collections where you can create your own set up and reconfigure later.
• The Muir Sofa has a build in side table
• Customizable ottomans
• Sleeper sofas
• White Glove Delivery on all furniture delivery - $135 flat rate
• Ships to 48 states in the US excluding Alaska and Hawaii
• Ships to select locations in Canada
No need to assemble since all deliveries are White Glove. All tools are included for assembly.
• Can return within 30 days with a 10% fee
• Does not offer a home trial
Lifetime Limited Warranty
In stock items typically ship out from their warehouse within 15-20 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 15-20 business days once they arrive in their warehouse.
Standard Shipping: 9% of order total. Delivered within 20-24 days. Large items shipped via freight and delivered within a pre-scheduled 4 hour window.
Inside Delivery + Assembly: 9% of order total PLUS $149 flat fee. Delivered within 20-30 days. Schedule a M-F delivery appointment. Items delivered to room of choice, assembled and packaging removed.
Sofas are simple to assembly, usually attaching legs or connecting sections
Have 10 days from receipt to return items and receive a full refund. After 10 days you will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. Returns not accepted on items more than 120 days from receipt, unless defective. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.
Can return items within 120 days but will pay a fee.
No info found