Maiden Home furniture is made-to-order in the USA. Their modern, luxurious furniture is sustainable and made with high quality materials.
Made In: ★★★★★
Starting Sofa Price: ★★★★☆
See in-person?: ★★★★☆
Lead Times: ★★★★★
Shipping & Delivery: ★★★★★
Return Policy: ★★★☆☆
Home Trial: ☆☆☆☆☆
Design-driven luxury for the modern home—handcrafted to the highest standards by our North Carolina artisans. The concept begins in our studio, where we design every piece to be high in comfort and rich in detail. Shape, curvature, and our signature tailoring form a collection of modern yet timeless silhouettes.
Sofas, sectionals, chairs, beds, coffees tables, benches and ottomans, dining tables, dining chairs and stools
• Made in the US
• Limited Customization Options
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Free Swatches
• Trade Program
• Payment Plans through Affirm
• A Showroom
• Certified by the CertiPUR-US® program
• Water-based, low-VOC glues and stains used whenever possible
• Hardwoods meet the standards of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
• Springs made of recycled steel
• Cushion cores made with renewable, soy-based foam
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified fabrics
• Sustainable Limited Life Time Warranty
• Modular sofa options
• No Sales
• Only one return per household
• No commercial grade fabric
• No reviews with pictures on the website
Tribeca House displays some of their furniture.
• 70+ Swatches
• Performance Grade
• Commercial Grade
Fabric, configurations, and sofa width.
No custom cushion options.
The Jones is their only modular collection.
• The Muir Sofa has a build in side table
• Customizable ottomans
Featured sofa lines from the brand.
Financing through Affirm
• White Glove Delivery on all furniture delivery - $135 flat rate
• Ships to 48 states in the US excluding Alaska and Hawaii
• Ships to select locations in Canada
No need to assemble since all deliveries are White Glove. All tools are included for assembly.
• Can return within 30 days with a 10% fee
• Does not offer a home trial
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Maiden Home has 965 customer reviews on their website. However, we couldn't find any with photos.
I ordered the Carmine sofa in Wisteria performance basketweave and it is stunning! I have had it for over a year now and it has held up very well. I am a designer and have ordered sofas in much higher price ranges that have not performed this well. I get compliments on this sofa often! Maiden Home customer service was also exceptional during the order process.
I bought my Warren section in the fall of 2021. It took about 3 months and was well worth the wait! It is perfect for a family room as it’s comfortable for everyone both petite and tall. We got the performance tweed in smoke and it withstands our sweet little kitty’s claws when he occasionally stretches after a cozy nap. The color is beautiful and it looks great with the neutral / natural vibes of the room! We bought our second maiden home couch for our formal living room and can’t wait to add some chairs to our master bedroom!
I ordered The Crosby - Performance Melange Weave Seaglass Chaise Sectional (customized). We were notified a week before the expected delivery that there will be an almost 7 weeks delay (I am not sure how the planning of the materials are done but I was a little disappointed that I was notified at the last minute). I was also slightly disappointed at the fact that I was notified of the delay through an email and no follow up. However, I ended up receiving the sectional 4 weeks before the updated timeline. The sectional is great and absolutely love it. The color of the fabric is great too. Already had two spills, but it was very easy to clean them. I only wish we could customize the depth of the seat without paying a hefty amount.
- Nischala Melukudige